1:48 PM

That's All, Folks

John McCain lost the election. While this was, in some sense, the ultimate goal of my having created this blog, it also renders the blog somewhat pointless. If McCain does anything particularly outlandish in the future I'll post it here, but otherwise, consider MSTP dead. I'm cooking up ideas for another one soon; if/when that comes to fruition, I'll let you all know here.

Thanks so much for reading! I had a great time maintaining this blog, and I hope the few who read it gained some insight by doing so. I will keep it all online, so that there may be an easily-accessible web archive of the insane/stupid/insanely stupid things McCain did during this campaign, available for all to read at their leisure. Have a nice day, and I'll see you at Obama's inauguration.*

*In spirit.